The Sweetest Thing: Stevia + SodaStream

| Thursday, May 2nd, 2013 |

Guess what, fizzers? The wait is over! You asked for ‘em, and here they are: Stevia SodaStream flavors! (HOORAY)

These better-for-you flavors are naturally sweetened to provide you with the very best delicious, healthy alternatives to bottled bubbly beverages.

Let me give you a peek at the very first flavors in our brand new Stevia line:

The incredibly light and refreshing Diet Wild Berry Lemon Grass.

The zesty Diet Grapefruit & Pomegranate.

The sweet and fruity Diet Cranberry & Raspberry.

Such sparkling creations! Find the new flavors online and start fizzing with Stevia.

Which Stevia flavor are you going to try first? (I just can’t decide!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1. Theresa says:

Can you tell me how much of the stevia sweetened soda syrup to use? There’s no real measuring line in the cup like there is on the traditional syrup bottles. Also, I know I’ve used quite a bit and I don’t feel like my soda has a lot of flavor, and considering that I used the grapefruit pomegranate flavor is saying something.

Please help!

2. Jared says:

Uh… where would these actually be? There’s a lot of press about stevia flavors, but none actually available for purchase anywhere…

3. Mark says:

I have yet to actually find any of these flavors anywhere. When can we expect them!!!

4. Danielle says:

Yeah, where are these flavors!? I can’t find them either!

5. Mike says:

Please tell me where to get these flavors. I want to put them on my wish list (along with a sodastream maker), but I guess I will have to do without if these aren’t available.

6. Tim says:

My friend Tweeted SodaStream for me…she was told that the stevia-sweetened flavors are scheduled for release in early 2014.

7. May says:

How about stevia-sweetened syrups in soft drink flavors instead of only these superfood-sounding fruity flavors?

8. tony says:

on fb they said not ready yet

9. Rick says:

Cola! Cola! Cola!

10. Keapon Laffn says:

As Sodastream will probably never produce and sell a stevia-only sweetened cola flavored syrup due to this conflicting with the interests of their best buddy Monsanto–and I really hope I’m wrong about that–our only option is to find someone else who makes stevia-only sweetened cola syrup. Can anyone recommend such a seller to me if the come across such a merchant? That would be SO awesome and you would be a TOTAL hero!

I could finally drink a cola that was NOT sweetened with a substance that kills one American every 7 seconds… something no Terrorist attacking Americans could ever DREAM of doing all year around. (see National Diabetes foundation for more on sugar)

Unfortunately, drinks like Zevia are made with a type of Aspartame called “natural flavors”, and whenever I drink Zevia it hurts like hell because I’m painfully allergic to Aspartame. Other challenges keep me from being able to cook up my own homemade stevia cola syrup, but I’m going to keep looking for someone who actually sells it… and then spread the word.

11. Deb says:

Check out whole foods, saw it advertised on webmd.com

12. What’s up, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was practical.
    Keep on posting!

Feel free to visit my weblog: homes for sale in

13. It’s truly very difficult in tthis busy life too listen news on Television, so I only use internet for that reason,
    and obtain the newest news.

my web page :: win lotto live off interest

14. Virgilio says:

I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this
    site. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content
    from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has
    motivated me to get my own blog now ;)